View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

MidwestCatLady has had a couple of people click the rep button.MidwestCatLady has had a couple of people click the rep button.MidwestCatLady has had a couple of people click the rep button.MidwestCatLady has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: What animal did God create first? - 06-16-2009, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUV View Post
Cats are good only for Stoning to Death. Oh, and also in a Chinkee poo-poo platter.
Don't you own any little pets that you love? Outdoor wild cats are no good and need to be rescued or put down, but house cats? My cats are not out pooping in the neighbor kids' sandboxes or killing small creatures of Earth. True Christian Bathfire made note of their ability to calm people and God knows I have always been a wreck and either needed meds or cats or both to keep from falling apart.

So, please do not be mean to cats. You can be mean to the unsaved and even the Agnostic for their lack of Faith. But cats are useless to eat (unless you live in China or Taiwan), good for catching mice and gentle simple pets to have around the house. You never have to even walk them on a leash. (We do though.) I would hope the creatures of Earth have some importance. Why else would God have Noah go to the effort to save them?

Genesis 6:19And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every [sort] shalt thou bring into the ARK, to keep [them] alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

Genesis 1:20-22
21And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.