View Single Post
(#241)
Old
Unsaved trash, pathetic jap wannabe
Under Investigation

TheOtakuAthiest is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 05-14-2014, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Creeser View Post
Who cares? This isn't a popularity contest. We preach the Bible literally, as Jesus commands that we do;

II Timothy 4:2-5
Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

And we do not interpret like so many false Christians do;

2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

We raise our children the True Christian™ way. Not by some silly liberal secular doctrine that turns them into....well, hateful people like you

With that said, we welcome your persecution;

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Are you telling me right now that someone who TORTURES CHILDREN is FAAAAR less hateful than me, a simple human being who is sickened by the fact that those who beat children to death and then get prosecuted for the previous act, are considered to be the victims.

"Thou siteth ist bullshit." piffleYou 12:23