View Single Post
(#252)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 07-24-2014, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisWillBeFun View Post
Man you guys work fast. A minute later and I get a notification? Kudos to you Felishitty.
Though, wish your brain works half as fast.

Take your little infraction. And shove it up your CENSORED.
Hello, dear. Usually I would give you my lovely re-written every time intro speech. Hi, welcome, check out the intro forum etc. But judging by your name, and your posts, I will instead redirect you to this. Please, instead of just going ahead and insulting us, why don't you talk to us? Get to know about us and the lovely connection the True Christians share with Jesus. If anything we say or do seems satanic, feel free to use scripture (from the KJV if possible ) to back up your claim. Any and all of your opinions will be respected, as long as you manage to back your claims up with scripture.

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!