View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jonathan Prestor has had a couple of people click the rep button.Jonathan Prestor has had a couple of people click the rep button.Jonathan Prestor has had a couple of people click the rep button.Jonathan Prestor has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: To the false christians: The Problem of Evil - 12-02-2010, 07:20 PM

AMEN friend! Too often do the gutless, cherry-picking christians out there forget the fact that our Lord is a wrathful Lord, and He rightly enjoys meting out divine punishment to disgusting sinners.

Our Lord makes it very clear in the Good Book that he takes great pleasure in dealing out infinite punishment for finite sins. Indeed, did not Jesus himself, when coming upon a fig tree that committed the evil act of not having any fruit, say:

"Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?" Luke 13:7

Praise Him! Throughout the Bible are so many references to the absolute fear and trembling our Lord should instill in us, how can the wicked cherry-pickers refuse to see this?

"...for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me." Genesis 22:12

"And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not." Exodus 20:20

"Ye shall not therefore oppress one another; but thou shalt fear thy God:for I am the LORD your God."
Leviticus 25:17

"Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God, and serve him, and shalt swear by his name." Deuteronomy 6:13

"Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD." Joshua 24:14

"Only fear the LORD, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things he hath done for you." 1 Samuel 12:24

And that's just barely even scratching the surface of the Old Testament!

Now, cherry-pickers, what kind of omnibenevolent God commands us to fear Him and promises to exact infinite punishment for finite sins?

SHOUT GLORY!

"That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman." 2 Chronicles 15:13