View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus

Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hey Heathen Hindus, Let Benny Hinn Preach. - 01-21-2014, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
If only this were true!

India has a Christian population of less than 2.5%. They are mainly Hindu (80%) and a Muslim population of about 1/6th of that.

We Catholics are keenly aware of the potential for growing the Church in this part of the world but it is not as easy as one might hope given they have more gods than Pastor Zeke has pool-boys!

I presume, given your complete lack of knowledge on the subject, your willingness to express that ignorance and your failure to capitalize 'Christian', that you are a typical home-schooled Baptist. It is not too late for you to pick up your education and your moral standing by joining the Church He built on the rock of St. Peter.

Give us a try, you won't go awry!

Bless you, my potential Altar-boy,
Father Mo

No thanks, the only reason Christian faith gets a bad rap in this country is due to all you Catlick "fathers" running around in silly frocks scandalizing the already depraved Hindus with your universal, Pope-loving, pedophilic obsessions. India needs more Catholic preachers and nuns like the Pope needs lice in his hair. To be fair, I have some Catholic friends and acquaintances and they're certainly better people than cow worshiping Hindus, after all they at least pretend to love Jesus. It's just your whole corrupt Catholic doctrine coming in the way of us ever being brothers in faith, what sort of fool believes in the purgatory today. Why don't you stop arguing unreasonably with True Christians and convert to the Baptist church like me (I used to be an Anglican before). And yes, stop dangling that crucifix from your neck, makes you look like a mobster. And a hypocrite.

YIC