View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash

Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tyrone Shoelaces is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Tyrone stuff split from "Today in Christ" - 01-22-2007, 11:46 PM

Moderator note: The following discussion has been split from this thread.

I think you are a minority if you think it was a bad day when the Thirteenth Amendment was ratified.

I think that Lincoln was one of the best presidents in the history of the United States, but I'm sure you have your reasons to believe otherwise.

Last edited by Pastor Isaac Peters; 01-24-2007 at 09:33 PM. Reason: link to old thread