View Single Post
(#535)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS

Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person? - 08-24-2014, 05:32 PM

Well, I'm sure had Landover Baptist Church had missionaries in Berlin during the 1930's and had the opportunity to meet with Hitler he would have seen the true nature of Jesus Christ and been born again.

And not only that, I'm sure our grandfather's would have given him the advise he needed to destroy the communist cancer that lay to the east of the White German People and helped better effectively rid Germany of it's Jewish population. A lesson we could use here in America today.

Didn't Joesph Goebbels say he supported moving all the Jews to Palestine and that made him a Zionist? Yes indeed, the world that could have been Brothers and Sisters!!

Deuteronomy11:18 tells us "Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes". If only someone could have shown Hitler could have seen the words of God by one of our forefathers.

At least he was righteous enough to have the belt buckles show he was on the right side of history:

Translate it says "God with Us". I'd be proud if our American soldiers would wear that on their uniforms with the stars and stripes! AMEN!!!

Revelation 19:15-16 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords."