View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

CAUTION - Underage Poster

VikingFromIceland is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 02-17-2010, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
GOD HATES ICELAND!

-picture-
The Icelandic Flag mocks the cross by turning it sideways. Satanists mock Jesus by turning a cross upside down. This is very similar. This is proof that Iceland hates Jesus!

This was the flag of the Kingdom of Norway, not the Republic of Iceland.

Iceland is a Scandinavian country, located in the North Atlantic ocean. Nothing much happens there, but it still cannot escape the wrath of our Lord. Let us look at the many reasons why this nation offends our Lord.

1. They are Godless. Most Icelanders are atheists or worship pagan Viking gods. The few Christians are Lutherans, who are hellbound anyways. There is not a single Baptist church in Iceland!
The numbers of people who support the old viking pagan gods are what? 100 maybe?
  1. God cursed this land with geography. Iceland is mostly ice, hence the name "Iceland". There is also a lot of volcanic and geyser activity, due to the close proximity of Hell. We know for a fact that Hell is underneath the Earth, and Iceland is one of the closest places on the surface to Hell. You can look at Iceland as a gateway between Hell and Earth.
I suggest you to visit this beautiful country before making statements like this.

1. God punished their economy by bankrupting them. While they were once successful, the Lord sought to destroy them economically. But do they learn from their punishments? No.
The lord had nothing to do with the economy meltdown. There was a small number of greed people who managed to make the country fall with all the population.
  1. The most famous Icelander is Bjork, who is a disgusting race-mixing harlot who dresses up in strange apparel (Zeph 1:8) and fornicates with negroes (Ezra 9:2). She is a national folk hero.
Both of Björk's parents are Icelandic and thus caucasian, Germanic, Nordic - If you care about that because you seem quite racist to me.
  1. They elect women as prime ministers even though the Bible specifically forbids women from ruling over men! 1st Timothy 2:12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
What are you? a wife beater?
  1. They are weak pacifists and don't have an army. They have universal health care. In other words, it's Obama's utopia.
A army? did you expect a island nation of 320,000 people with no neighbours to have a army? It seems very christian and full of passion to have a army and attack others to me, anyway.
  1. Iceland wants to destroy the traditional family so they've legalized gay marriage! They create laws to mock God! Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
We are not the only, and not the last.
  1. Iceland promotes sorcery and witchcraft. They worship Satan and perform rituals that animate trolls and ogres and other demons to do their bidding. They even have a museum dedicated to their Satan worship!
Do you still live in the 17th century, sir?

All people of Iceland need to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior! Until then, they will suffer and will burn in Hell along with other God-mocking countries like Australia, England, Scotland, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, New Zealand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc.
Hi, I thought Christianity was all about passion, not hating on each other like many people are doing here.
Just reading through these forums I have seen a lot of racism, it is obvious that god only loves Racist-Homophobic-Americans, right?

Last edited by Meek and Humble; 02-17-2010 at 03:45 PM.