View Single Post
(#49)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese teenaged queer

Aggressus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aggressus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aggressus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aggressus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aggressus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aggressus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aggressus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aggressus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aggressus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aggressus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Aggressus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Wives!! Stay in your abusive marriage!! - 02-27-2015, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Creeser View Post
So ladies, next time you are enduring your husbands blows, remember the things you love about your husband (think positive) and the reasons you two fell in love.
mmmm. i don't know if that solves anything.

quite frankly, it would make me hate my abuser more.

This space is reserved for KJV Scripture ONLY! --ADMIN