View Single Post
(#59)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Wives!! Stay in your abusive marriage!! - 07-03-2015, 03:29 PM

When I am taken as a wife I will remember that he shall only beat me because he loves me and it is God's will for him to do so.

The bible tells us it is not only okay but necessary to physically discipline our children. And let's be honest lady. Sometimes our weak delicate minds are no better than that of a child. Thank God for putting men to watch over us!

Proverbs 23:13-14 "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell"

Praise Jesus! For He alone saves