View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash, confused asshat
Under Investigation

AthiesticChristian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AthiesticChristian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AthiesticChristian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AthiesticChristian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AthiesticChristian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AthiesticChristian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: I Don't Understand Evolutionists - 05-10-2013, 06:35 PM

The dolphins died because variation only happens during reproduction. Unless a baby was conceived and born in the few seconds or minutes they were alive, of course they would die. Evolution also takes thousands or millions of years to happen so without water to retreat back to and many generations living in the desert, they would not develop legs.

I read the Vulgate Bible, the oldest and most accurate translation of the original Bible. I do not believe it is the word of God because as an Atheitic Christian, I don't believe God is real but I still follow the moral teachings of the Bible.
I believe that Jesus was a preacher but he was not the son of god because god is not real. Jesus may have been crucified but he did not die for my sins because I uphold the moral laws of the Bible which is not sinning.

May I ask, does your Bible use the word trumpet?

Matthew 12:30:
He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.