View Single Post
(#183)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

marklbernard is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 03-14-2010, 11:44 PM

I have to say that having a brief overview of this discussion I have gleaned the following:

1. The continuing attacks by the atheist community on this forum is bordering on the immature, and having once "been a Christian" and becoming an atheist is neither a denial nor an admission of the validity of the Christian faith, these are simply the circumstances you have found yourself in and the moral choices that you have made.
  2. The reaction of the Christians within this forum against the arguments put forward by the Atheists by engaging with them in name calling and disputations over their character (i.e. Character assassination) is to engage in a childish level. We are of the day, not of the night, act then as children of the day, and stop engaging in this foolishness, it appears to me there is a lot of "mote beholding" and instead of putting forth any sound arguments "speaking the truth in love" the general undertone of your arguments is disdain and hatred. To those Christians who think they stand because of their own righteousness, and who think that their righteousness is greater than that of the Atheist, then I tell you you have forgotten the Heart of the gospel. For you yourselves where slaves to sin, worthy for eternal damnation, but in the fullness of time, in mercy and love the Lord Jesus Himself, laid down His Holy life so that we could be freed from ourselves, why then, now, do you judge those who are without Christ, so harshly, not knowing that it is Gods goodness that leads a man to repentance, and forgetting that God so loved the World, and again that He himself was the atoning sacrifice not only for the sins of the Christian but also for the sins of the whole world. Will the world be judged, Yes, will unrepentant sinners suffer eternal damnation? Yes. What is the difference between us and them? Is it our own goodness that we should boast in? No, I tell you the truth, it is Christ alone, and His immeasurable grace, the grace from the Father.
  3. In regards to Obama, to end times, to anything of eschatological note, this is the fundamental message, it is going to get bad, hold on as God will win. That's it, disputations over eschatology can elevate to an ungodly and unhealthy level. If he is the Antichrist, so be it, if not so be it, ultimately we should be keeping our eyes on Jerusalem as that will be the best gauge and the revaluation of these things