View Single Post
(#9)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Robert Roberts has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: CHRISTIAN VOTERS GUIDE 2012 - 02-05-2009, 12:36 PM

I'm not sure about that Jindal character. He's from Louisiana and he looks african to me. Probably practices voodoo.

Romley is one of those LSD characters, and being from Mass. is more than likely a closet homo. Heck, I've even heard tell that he is friendly with that Joe Lieberman Jesus killer from Connecticut!

I'd say that Huckabee is the one for me. He's from Arkansas. (we don't allow any of them demoncrats down here)...He's God fearin'. He talks good English unlike those nancy boys from Harvard. I even heard that he has 28 coonhounds. All unspayed of course. We don't believe in no animal birth control. That's the work of the devil!
As far as Sarah Palin goes, that's a tough call. I admit she's a good Republican, is highly intellegent, is right on all the issues, dosen't cave in to all those hoity toity eastern elite types like the New York Post and the National Enquirer. But still, as all good True Christians know, a woman's place is in the home. I guess it would be OK if she just stayed in the Whitehouse and cooked and cleaned and let the men take care of business. Maybe Dick Cheney could help her out?

Mrs. Robert Roberts