View Single Post
(#51)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

alextepes is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show. - 05-26-2009, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly_Kid_Joe View Post
If you think you should stay out of it, then why bother to reply anyway?
For the record: Yes indeed, you shouldnt have replied. This is not a debate forum, and I think I have answered all the "points" you brought up multiple times. This is yet another example that you are a huge fan of that show, you are too lazy to even read!

For the rest: If you loved it as a kid, then obviously you were already an atheist. Atheists love everything that goes in exactly the opposite direction of the Bible. That's why you dont think this is a pervert show.
What makes you think I believe anything like that? I said there were shows on when I was a kid similar to lazy town, I didn't say I watched it or enjoyed them, in fact they were too boring for me.
Sorry if I'm still going on here, but I think I need to respond now since I started this with you, I'm not trying to change what you believe either.

Quote:
You must be mistaken, we are not choir boy raping catholics.
Besides, the atheists and satanists are a really friendly community, LOL. Queer gatherings, robberies, rapists, alcoholics, junkies, etc.
And who cares about what MAY have happened in Canada, according to the Canadians?
Isn't that kinda racist? Making a mockery of Canadians?
I actually don't agree with homosexuality either, My own moral values say man and woman not man and man or woman and woman.

Quote:
That... and you are blaming us for giving our own opinion, a opinion which is True according to the bible, the true word of The LORD! If you dont like my opinion, take it up with God. You come here on to our forum to state your own opinion. Did we ask for it? No. Do we come to your pro-faggot atheist site where you obviously must be comming from? No.
So you are the one trying to put his ideas upon others, not the other way around, son.
blaming you? no, I'm sorry it did come off that way I know that you personally probably haven't engaged in such actions, I'm not pro-faggot either, even though that's pretty harsh choice of words.

Quote:
Think of it as being imaginative will certainly cease when you get in to the hot depths of Hell among with the other scum this globe has walking around on it.
I hate everyone in general because of how they are, sure I might be scum along with them, but my own values say something different in terms of being scum.

Quote:
And you have no right to speak at all. Especially not about God.
You clearly dont love Jesus, you come here to mock God and you think that YOU, unsaved trash, has anything to say about our rights!?
Are you high?
As a child I was actually Christian, believe it or not, but due to certain circumstances, I no longer went to Church or praised your LORD.

Quote:
Your post is funny. You claim that we are wrong about trying to change the opinion of other people, while you come here to try and change mine. (No chance, by the way, I love Jesus! Praise the LORD!)
That's great, you can love him as much as you like, I never said you couldn't.
But it all seems contradictory to me, there is some things changed throughout the testaments in the bible that show how genocidal he is.. but I won't get into that here it's another topic entirely right?

Quote:
Next to that, you are only talking about yourself here. I highlighted the "I"'s in your post. I dont care about your opinion. And you *are* a sheep, son. You are the sheep of the atheist scum that will burn forever.

And yes, I do have the right to tell you that you are going to hell.
So: Son, you are going to hell! You are going to burn!!
(There, I said it twice.)
One thing first, I am ME, nobody else ME I do not run around believing what I hear or make up anything, I only make decisions by analyzing them for a very long time, not just hours but days even.
If you think I'm going to burn then so be it, I will burn even though I'm just as good of a person as you all are.

Quote:
There we go again, priests and the pope are part of a ring-kissing false religion, they are called catholics. You didnt even take the effort to read WHAT we believe in while you say we are wrong about everything?
Sweet Jesus, boy! You are yet another living example that shows how many atheists are retards.

Enjoy hell.
read what? Believe what, the bible?
I've read it, I can't tell you everything in it off by heart, probably you could though.
I'm a living example of atheists are retards?
Now how hateful is that towards your fellow man, are you sure the way you're acting towards me is right? What happen the the lords "law"?