View Single Post
(#654)
Old
Unsaved trash, filthy blasphemous foreigner
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Retard Posting Full of it Evilution How dumb can you get? Caution - Poster is Crazy

tom kinight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.tom kinight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.tom kinight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.tom kinight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.tom kinight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.tom kinight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.tom kinight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.tom kinight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy - 04-05-2012, 02:13 PM

I confess. I was not expecting you to respond. Or rather I was hoping for a creationist™ to respond. I wanted to see how far they would get. However, I think I made the first question too hard for them. You are capable of reconciling your faith without pushing it on others. They are not and I wanted to see if they were capable of even attempting to answer questions on creationism. However, I don’t think any of them would be able to get past question one. Technically you didn’t either but you at least realized there was no proof, only your personal faith.

However, I hope you do realize that much of what you have said is not 100% correct and you are mixing scientific theories up. So while your arguments do make sense to you. They don't make sense to others who are more versed in the ideas and it becomes distracting for them.