View Single Post
(#149)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator

gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 03-13-2014, 06:16 AM

This forum is so educational! I've learned a lot about childrearing from this thread. My question is: should I torture other people's children? I don't have any children of my own, but I am surrounded by the worst kinds of demon spawn imaginable. These literal bastards (buttists can't be married) wander the streets in a state of sin, clearly because they are not being properly disciplined by their parents.

It saddens me that they have been denied the true path to salvation through righteous beatings. I'd love to fill them with the fear of God, I'm just not sure if the normal Christian duty to torture children applies in the same way to this situation. Can any you offer me some guidance?