View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged retard
Under Investigation

Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Psycho Smith, the retard is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why is being bipolar considered hip? - 07-02-2013, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
Rather than trying to blame your behavior in science why don't you think about how Jesus could be helping you right now; I've only you were not so self involved?
But.. it is science. It's the chemicals in my brain. They're are screwy and that is definitely not a conscious decision that I made because not only is that impossible, but it'd also be the stupidest decision ever because this is not a nice thing to have. I don't believe I'm that self-involved; I'm just not overly religious.

Quote:
Who knows: perhaps it was all your parents fault for being dirty heathens. Are they muslimbs?
No, my mom's English and my dad's American and their origin certainly has nothing to do with it. If anything, it's partially genetics. However, I can blame my mother for my panic disorder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Friend, being retarded like you are is a choice. God makes everyone in His image. Therefore, everyone is born Perfect®. It is what you do next that makes you what you are today. Do not blame your stupidity on anyone but yourself. God can forgive you, provided you are willing to let Him in and get the Demons out of your colon.
Stop with the excuses, pray to Jesus for True Salvation™.
I'm not retarded. It's a mental illness. (Retard is such a mean word. You shouldn't use it.) This is most definitely not a choice; it's not like I said "hey today and for like four more weeks let's pretend that everything makes me really really mad or maybe happy or sad and do really stupid rash potentially life threatening things until eventually my parents just get me hospitalized". Or maybe "haha let's pretend like I'm really sad and lonely and feel like I'm all alone when really I'm not oh and by the way I'm stupid and no one even likes me and I should just lock myself in my room for forever because no one needs to see my ugly face or be in my stupid presence". No, it's just like your brain shifts and everything's weird and that's just how you feel and act and I can't explain it but I don't have to because it's not like you could understand. It's a brain, and you can't control your brain. You can't say to your brain, "oh today we're not going to send blood to our pinkie toe I wonder if it'll fall off". Your brain will send blood everywhere automatically and you have no control over it.

It's not stupidity, and it's not my fault. It's no one's fault. I'm not going to pray to god because I know that won't help.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.