View Single Post
(#50)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Teenaged God-mocker

musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Chemical Romance - Emo False Christians! - 12-29-2008, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Gandi worshiped demons and Jesus sent him to hell with all the rest of the hindaloo dotheads. Imagine millions of people starving to death when cows full of delicious steaks roam freely in the streets. How "kind and loving" is that?

Let people be who they want to be okay?! I don't judge people, and i don't care if people don't eat beef, I don't care if people are goth or emo, I don't care if people believe in evolution, I don't care if 5/6 of the world is non Christian, I don't care if a person is homosexual, I don't care if a person supports abortion, I don't care about you calling yourself a "True Christian", and finally,
I DO care about the BS you guys are spreading. It's dangerous. Don't tell me that you haven't meet a kind non Christian before, because you have.
obama kicks butt!
Praise Jesus!

Music Allies
If you were here, I'd NEVER have a fear, so go on LIVE YOUR LIFE like you want, but I'll miss you more than I did yesterday! Don't let anybody tell you you're not, and don't let anybody tell you off!
=] <3 Liberty and justice FOR ALL!!!!!!!