View Single Post
(#64)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

iBELIEVEINSOMETHINGS is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 01-29-2014, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
If I'm making an ass out of myself, then I would have said the EXACT same thing that you have said. "We're right, you're wrong", and I have read each and every page of your bible and NOTHING in it says that Homosexuals will go to hell or that coveters will go to hell or so on. It says that they will be stoned. I have studied this religion to and fro and it's full of nothing but people like you who claim that god talks to them. I use my free will accordingly and I don't use the "I'm right you're wrong" card like you do. I am a woman and by your judgements, most likely a shrew. However I know where I go, I know where I stand and I know of Jesus's teachings. His teachings were to love thy neighbor no matter what or who they were and yet your people would drink PISS or eat GARBAGE if a leader of the church said that GOD told him or her that it would lead you down the path of righteousness.

Now let me inform you of this, had you read the ENTIRETY of the bible, you'd know that once the blood of Christ was shed, ALL who were or would be were forgiven. This was NOT exclusive to you.

Or better yet, USING THE LORDS NAME IN VAIN. This does not mean just saying things like "Oh my god" or "god damn it all". It means using it in profound ways such as DAMNING people to an eternal pit of fire because YOU people don't approve of their lifestyles.

Tell me, without using things like "The bible" or "Gods will", how are people like the BASTARDS, the HOMOSEXUALS, WITCHES/PAGANS, Multiracials, Non whites, or ANYONE outside of the christian faith harming you? Are they killing your family? Are they tying you up and shoving pine cones down your throat and telling you that you're virtually worthless? Or are they tying you to a steak and burning you?

If they're only making you mad, then that is by far the most CHILDISH and unreasonable thing that you could EVER come up with. You say you are good people, but if you really-TRULY believe that being a god fearing christian will make you a good person, then you were NEVER a good person to begin with.

I've already excepted the holy spirit, I've no demons nor do I have a doubt in my mind that he is watching all of us as we perform little pass arounds without an opinion but full knowledge that he's given us free will to do as we please.

Do not say that god is judging me, for again, you've no right to speak for him.