View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

A for Effort

Freeks-Angel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Freeks-Angel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why God hates New Zealand! - 04-13-2010, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
I did something called research. You should try the same. The results might amaze you.

Your sheep beg to differ. You raped them so much they even got sick from it! New Zealand Veterinary Journal, Volume 41, Issue 3, pp 151-152: Rape poisoning in sheep.

So you got bigger canoes, good for you!

We probably overlooked the canoe.

Indeed you are. They make for great comedy capers television.

Actually to be the best in the world you have to win from many top teams. Losing from them just makes your rugby players a bunch of losers. The only way you can win is if you cheat: New Zealand Herald: Tuesday Apr 13, 2010: Rugby: Maori told to throw match against Boks.
I LIVE in New Zealand. It seems you are narrow minded

You have been misleaded by the word rape in the article. Have you heard of Rapeseed? Its common name is Canola and is used in Canola oil. I think you need to look a bit closer is says feeding which means the seed is eaten by the lamb or sheep.

Just because the Maories arrived in cannoes does not mean we still use them. If we still use canoes so do you because you seem to be a bit confused about boats and canoes.

again with the canoes, you seem to not care about modern New Zealand.

Rugby is a proud sport just like Football and baseball is to your country.

we have won against top teams. South Africa, Australia and others that I cant name. we do not cheat. Losing and Winning is a part of life and we accept that. We have not cheated and the Maori's have little respect for our ountry because we invaded it.

Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.