View Single Post
(#3)
Old
True Christian™ with a quiverful

Quiverful True Christian™ Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty One Year/1000 posts In Love With Zeke True Heterosexual™ TC Bravery

Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: My wife bought me one of those stupid little chocolate bunnies last year - 03-10-2014, 01:05 AM

I don't care if I'm given a chocolate rabbit. After all, it's just chocolate, and I like chocolate. But they will never get anything in return.

It a pagan thing these rabbits and eggs. Fertility or something. And what has fertility to do with Easter?
We Christian women don't need fertility in the form of witchcraft, we are fertile because the Lord made us that way.
Genesis 9:7
Quote:
And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.
Why don't these pagans learn that they don't have to play with rabbits and eggs to become fertile? Take the Lord into their lives instead. Rabbits and eggs don't work anyway. Why would they?