View Single Post
(#47)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound

Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I have a question about femenisim. - 05-02-2012, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinksDesign View Post
Men and women are and should be treated equally. I'm smarter and more educated than many of my male friends and that should be respected and the fact I'm female should not come into it.

God made us all equal (racial differences aside) and we should give each other the respect due.

ThinksDesign.
You're a tough one to work out, ThinksDesign.

Treating people equally doesn't mean treating them the same - that's the principle behind a lot of UK disabilities legislation (I have it in my head you're from the UK?) Leaving aside the fact that "should be treated equally" is just an unsupported assertion.

And this is the crux. I know why I don't think I should be allowed to speak in Church. It's because Paul said not. There are a lot of scriptural criticisms you could make on that argument, but you never do. Rather than countering with the Word of God you counter with these vague ideas of "equality" that you never justify. Scripture or it didn't happen, ThinksDesign.