View Single Post
(#12)
Old
True Christian Lady™, Certified Best Friend of Jesus
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Cleanest Kitchen Most Obedient Real American™ Pro-Life Paula Deen Negro Support Group Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient In Love With Zeke True Christian™

Mary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMary Thompson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Advice on Spinning - 04-16-2013, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon of virtue View Post
I always come to the site and check the 'new posts' section, so sometimes I wind up in 'the Prayer Shack for Women' without even thinking. When I read Sister Mary's original post I was shocked and thought that the Devil had actually entered her body, as he did in the case of Judas, and was sending her into a life of rebellious nigra music....while pregnant no less...Thank God this was not the case but please be careful, you don't want your unborn child to be cursed!

Here is a picture of the Godless, Hell-bound, Nigress "musician", Spinderella--no doubt ruining a superior album at her mix table:
No, no, that is not the spinning I meant, that Satan-inspired nigra music has nothing to do with it, and I pray the Devil does not enter me.
YIC
Mary Thompson.

Thinking of Abortion?
That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
Think of the children. Stop being a slut.