View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

CommonSensei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.CommonSensei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.CommonSensei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.CommonSensei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.CommonSensei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PREGNANCY through RAPE is a gift from GOD!! - 03-06-2012, 11:13 AM

What sort of sick twisted evil freak would listen to any of this stuff??

God perhaps shouldn't be followed as an example of good parenting as he did send his only son to his death. He is not a human and neither is Jesus they do not need human parenting advice, nor would they give it.

Neither are you lot reading this forum! RAPE is not a gift from God, the same as if I broke into your house tonight and ripped out your pancreas and fed it to my dog - I would say oh it's a gift from God and you deserved it for talking rubbish on the internet.

Jesus needs you so people don't forget what he died for! He died to TAKE OUR PAIN and CLEASE OUR SIN not to ENCOURAGE IT by saying this particular sin is somehow now a gift from God!

10 COMMANDMENTS says DO NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOURS BELONGINGS

Hence RAPE is a SIN and NOT a gift from our Lord. Blasphemer. Go and pray right now, seriously you need to.