View Single Post
(#14)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Most Obedient True Christian™ True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Ex-eurotrash Real American™ In Love With Zeke One Year/1000 posts Hands Off

Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The Christian Homeschooling Guide to GEOGRAPHY - 08-31-2014, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicidal Jackalope View Post
While you might ban me for saying this, am I really an enemy of god for sugesting that maybe telling kids that the people who live in Poland are horrible, horrible people, without even going there yourself, might be slightly inappropriate?
Sister Mary Etheldreda has already answered your first question. As to your second, whatever makes you think that nobody here has been to Poland? The LBC ministry and congregation travels all over the world, spreading His Holy Word. Pastor Zeke is tireless in his efforts to save the exotic ornamentals, at great risk to his own health, and only recently dear Sister Basilissa spent over a month ministering to the natives somewhere south of Mexico.

I personally have been lucky enough to avoid Poland, but have spent a lot of time in similar Mary-worshiping countries like Spain and Italy. The people smell funny, probably from their unhealthy diet, and do not use pooper-scoopers to pick up the mess left by their dogs and children. I even went to Hungary, once, long before you were even born, to meet my late husband's family. That was not an experience I'd ever repeat!

My only experience of Poles is the ones who come to England to take our jobs. I have absolutely nothing against the ones who stay in Poland, apart from the catholic thing. So we are not racist.

Welcome to the forums, though - we love to see newcomers here and look forward to really getting to know you.

YiC
AW

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: