View Single Post
(#70)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Married to a sadistic witch

Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Mr. Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Should we produce a Manly LBC calendar? - 10-26-2008, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
Yes, and I'm sure you're in much better shape. I can't imagine you look any better, with that lovely avatar of yours. I'm sure the Lord has cursed you for "going in unto" that pig of a wife of yours!
1- She is not a pig but a human being. I love her dispite her weight. She's a much nicer person than the True Christians™ here. I'd much rather be married to her than, say, Sister SUV or Bible Thumpin Blonde.
2- Never said I look much better, but I have enough sense not to post half-naked pictures of myself on the internet. I also have enough sense not to post print-shopped photos of other men, paste my head on them and try to pass them off as me.
3- The avatar STILL isn't me. Yeah, I have a receding hairline, but I'm not that bald.

Now that Obama is president I get to watch my wife have one of those black guys he promised her.