View Single Post
(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Christian Love TC Bravery Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Lady Virgin The Lord’s Witness Wound Persecuted

Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Pamela Thompson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default My brothers and sisters in Christ... - 06-25-2010, 09:41 AM

I've been an avid follower of the Landover Baptist Church for quite some time now! I am so happy to finally join you all on this forum!

I pray that the Holy Spirit continue to bless each and everyone of us.

I look forward to fellowshiping with you all soon!

With love,
Sister Pamela