View Single Post
(#79)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Static is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 12-28-2011, 02:27 AM

I made an account JUST to post here.
Wow, you guys are racist, sexist, and hypocritical. You act all high up, just because you follow the Bible.
I have been watching the show for a few months now. I am in no way homosexual, or a 'furry'. I am Christian, born and raised in the countryside, saved, and baptized. The show is another kids show, like Spongebob, or Sesame Street (don't tell me you denounce those shows, that's just dumb)
So some men have enjoyed watching it, some gay, most not. It's an opinion, and it in no ways clashes against the word of God, to have a show with ponies, and for that show to have dedicated fans. Sure, some watchers may be atheist, but another majority not. So why can't you all accept others for what they are? Chinese, Africans, gays, women, God put them all here for a reason, whatever it may be, we don't know, only God does.
Please be kind to others, because I'm sure that is what the almighty Lord intended.
Oh, and to the guy with the profile pic of himself cutting a tree, trees provide air, not pollution, Ronald Reagan never said that, and God put them on the Earth.
I wish you all a happy New Year, and don't you DARE call me a fake or pretending Christian.

Ooooor maybe you're all just trolling...