View Single Post
(#259)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Rapist A for Effort

knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.knob polisher is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Managing Racism - INSTABAN Feature - 07-07-2014, 02:15 AM

Greetings. Sorry I've been away. I was wrongly jailed for going to a wedding. I showed up as a guest at a wedding in the Hamptons. The event planner assumed I was a server and asked me where was my uniform. I told her I was a guest and showed her my invitation, however she got suspicious and called the cops just to check. THE COPS DIDNT CHECK my invite, they just saw me talkinf to people in the reception area and grabbed me and hauled me to jail. They didn't even check my ID for a week.
Finally after they asked the wedding couple about me the cops released me and told me all this could have been avoided if I just started serving people drinks and stop being uppity thinking I'm a regular guest.
LBC stand with me as we battle the racism I was made to suffer!!!