View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Scientist™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Dinosaurs & The Bible; breaking the nonbeliever. - 08-28-2010, 11:25 PM

(I ran a forum search, and couldn't find if anyone had done this important, specific topic, yet.)

In my humble search for a means to exude biblical truth, from every external bodily orifice, I run into many trials and tribulations; primarily from those who "CLAIM" that their false indoctrination into the religion known as "Science," refutes many biblical claims pertaining to Creation, and a Young Earth. In the following model, I will explain the COMPELLING EVIDENCE for CREATION, and use one of the BIGGEST weapons that evilutionists like to use against the validity of HIS holy word, in the very way they use it; to DESTROY evolution and PROVE BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT, that this is in fact a Young Earth -- by this, I mean; "Dinosaur Bones."

Inspired by Dr. Mace Baker, a very esteemed and decorated man of God, at the forefront of smashing textbook evilution in schools with the immeasurably true weight of creationism, I will explain where dinosaurs can be found in the Bible, and how any other non-creation explanation is PURELY FALSE.

THE BIBLE supports the existence of Dinosaurs!
For the entire breadth of the Old Testament, Giants are mentioned on numerous occasions.

An example of this, is JOB 40: 15-24:
15 ¶ Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
16 Lo now, his strength [is] in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
18 His bones [are as] strong pieces of brass; his bones [are] like bars of iron.
19 He [is] the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his
sword to approach [unto him].
20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
21 He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.
22 The shady trees cover him [with] their shadow; the willows of the brook
compass him about.
23 Behold, he drinketh up a river, [and] hasteth not: he trusteth that he
can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
24 He taketh it with his eyes: [his] nose pierceth through snares.

GOD was clearly describing an animal that JOB would have been familiar with. Tail, like a tree trunk? Sounds like that of a Sauropod to me. The Sinews of his stones are wrapped together? Sauropods ingested stones to help them digest grass. Force, in the navel of his belly? Sauropods were HUGE, and very STRONG - especially around their BELLY BUTTON! And of course, GOD would refer to it a Behemoth; as the word "Dinosaur" had not yet been given to man, by GOD.

Now, as evidently accurate as this might seem; there are still irrational scientists who are willing to claim it as false. They come up with stupid excuses, such as:

Quote:
A). Q: Dinosaurs were oviparous creatures, and wouldn't have a discernible navel - the creature that was being described is purely mammalian.

A: Wrong, fool. You don't understand the biblical context of how the word 'navel' was being applied.

B.) Q: In the same context as the above implies; the original Hebrew text implies that 'Tail' actually refers to 'Phallus,' and verse 17 simply alludes to its reproductive prowess - and reptiles don't have exposed genitalia, as they're cold blooded and contain ventral reproductive organs.

A: Such a crass, lewd, and indecent statement can only be contrived by a dirty heathen. Disgusting. Additionally, read it as it is literally written! Does it directly infer a penis? NO. Enjoy hell, sodomite.

C). Q: Radiometric dating implies that the isotope decay found in sedimentary bedding with fossils, and pyroclast infers that the earth is much older than what is Biblically asserted.

A: Tests have shown that carbon dating is unreliable and false, when dating dino-bones. Fossils dated with carbon dating don't imply any correlative ages. Proving, once and for all, the conspiracy behind your dating method.
--(Q: That's because the half life of the C-14 isotope wouldn't work, when dating dinosaur bones, as the carbon would have already depleted from the bones in which the fossils are cast - another dating method that's more suitable for this application.

A: I'm glad that we agree: "...because the half life of the C-14 isotope wouldn't work..." The truth is there, as you've demonstrated; so long as you open your heart to GOD).

D). Q: Wouldn't the cataclysmic creation of limestone in such a short time, found among fossils have been enough to boil the oceans of this planet, and kill all life? Being as limestone is formed at 5.6 x 10(to the 26th power) joules - just 10% of the proposed heat would have been enough to raise the ambient temperature beyond what our ecosystem could handle and kill all humans, animals, and dinosaurs; in your proposed theory.

A: Easy question to answer, atheist; because you're obviously wrong. Why are you wrong? Because you're here, and I'm here; and the weather's fine. Obviously your non-bible equations are false.

E). Q: Wouldn't the distinct layers of sediment imply a gradual layer-by-layer variation of rock & mineral over a long period of time? Studies show that floods cause graded bedding - wherein there's only one layer, and the finer sediment sits atop the more dense sediment. Surely a cataclysmic flood couldn't have caused the bedding that we see today.

A: “Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.” -Psalm 147:5
. Your natural laws would not apply to an event that was so perfectly executed, in HIS divine skein.

F). Q: Going back to Behemoth; doesn't this mythological creature appear elsewhere in Abrahamic folklore? The parable from which is was derived, is very widespread and understood. Hebrew scripture 1 Enoch 60: 7-8 clearly reverences Behemoth as a mystical Ox that lives in the deserts to the east of Eden. All references to this creature are clear and definitive reference to the parable of Behemoth, Leviathan, and Ziz...

A: And where is the book of Enoch, or any of these "other" references, in the Bible? I didn't think so. Anything pertaining to the bible, found outside the bible, that may contradict the bible's divine message, is nothing short of adulterous apostasy: "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you." Deut. 4:2
Dinosaurs are a very important aspect of creation, due to the deceptive ways in which their studied and found, and it requires a true theologian to explain this - lest the path be clouded.

The above, are only a few arguments that I've had against the sinful and lascivious teachings of biology and geology, to innocent children - which in case studies, shows an almost 100% rate of causing homosexuality or bisexuality. Once you're able to circumvent someone's intellect, as Kirk Cameron puts it; the path to GOD is illuminated - as disarming an atheist's logic is crucial.

God bless.