View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Unsaved trash, full-on pervert

manwithnobrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.manwithnobrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.manwithnobrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The HOMOSEXUAL who wrecked an empire! - 03-18-2014, 11:09 PM

Mr. Alban, are you sure because I feel like I'm the expert on gays here, being one myself and I know for sure that it's not a choice at all. BTW I think I'm more agnostic now, having meet you lot. Also please call homosexuality because you sound like immature 12 year olds on xBox live when you call it "gaysexuality". Also, it is a choice to have intercourse, I totally agree with ya there but a gay just has abstain from men, not women. If you would try , as God may permit, yo "Love thy neighbor" or just accept that a gay can be gay and he won't ruin a marriage. It's them in your opinion that are "going to Hell" not you. We promise not to rush into your bedroom while you are praying to our Lord and have intercourse in your plain view.
tl;dr: It's a choice to have intercourse, it's not a choice to be gay.

Lev.20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.