View Single Post
(#121)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Black Knight...is a dummy! - 11-14-2012, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
You may have god, but you will never see your family again will you? You converted to Jebusness after they all died, so they must have all gone to hell.
Damn dude, sucks to be you right now.
Yes. After my family was taken from me I realised that my life, up to that stage, had been totally without directon. After the "incident" I came to believe that things happen according to God's will.

No it does not suck to be be me right now. I am content that through my sacrifice that my family now sit at the feet of Jesus and are looking down at me waiting for the day that I come Home to them

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.