View Single Post
(#134)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese teenaged whore

liveandlove is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.liveandlove is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.liveandlove is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.liveandlove is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.liveandlove is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Black Knight...is a legend! - 11-15-2012, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
My understanding of Paganism you could write on a postage stamp. But if it makes you happy and does not hurt another person, Then awesome!
My Utopia comment was a little glib and off the cuff, I agree with you entirely that the idea of a perfect world would be unsustainable because unfortunately, humans always end up being selfish. Usually the more religious, the more selfish. Can anyone say Manifest Destiny?
But as the late and great John Lennon once said:
You may say I'm a dreamer
but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one.
Thank you, and yes i hate the idea of Manifest Destiny, we were doing debates about it in history class but unfortinaly i was on the for side (the teacher picked the sides) and i love John Lennon lol

Exodus 22:18
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.