View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

jerbear is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.jerbear is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Needed: new 10% tax to fund Christianity. Also, conscription - 11-09-2013, 11:39 PM

If we did tax out, you would think we could take it from military spending. The reason is, cause god helps protect us, however (2 Corinthians 9:7 - Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, [so let him give]; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.) Every one must give in order to see the blessing in all areas, and he must be happy when they do take it. Or they loose their blessings.

Tithing will fix everything. Malichi 3:10 "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.