View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Bible and canabis - 02-23-2009, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayeola View Post
Well, maybe you are right, BUT:

Your bible says what you do is good

My bible says what I do is good

The jews have another book,
Wrong. The Jews have part of our book. They just ignore the parts they don't like . . . kinda like you are doing.

Quote:
I can't proof my religion is the one and only good one? but so can't you. no-one had any prove about it.
The Bible says so. It's God's Word. He'd change it if it were a lie.

Quote:
BTW: did you know there are hippies that adore your bible because they think it says smoking dope is good?
No, because they think it makes good rolling paper. They came here and said so.

Quote:
That is how I ended up at the site. A friend of me (yes, one of those hippie people) was shocked that there are also other people believing in the King James Bible, and he was even more shocked that you are against drugs :s
Yes, he told us all about how he believes cannabis, which has never been proven to be present in the Mediterranean region until at least 400 AD, was used in the anointing oil made by Moses in 2500-3000 BC, and that Jews couldn't possibly have had calamus, even though it was used in Egypt -- the place Moses led the Jews from in the Exodus -- as an aphrodisiac at the time of the Captivity.

Your friend is a dope-addled loser who can't think straight.

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!