View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Woman, but possibly SavedŽ
Forum Member

Bethany Covington is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Bethany Covington is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Bethany Covington is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Praise Sweet Jesus....I was Born Again....Again! - 06-14-2009, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
My fellow brothers and sisters,

Praise Jesus for allowing me to be here tonight posting on this here forum! PRAISE SWEET JESUS!

I feel it is proper to introduce myself. I am the Rev. Jim Osborne. You all know me right? Well, in case some of you are under the age of 25, you might remember me from PTL's "Rev. Jim's Wealth and Health Gospel Hour" in the 1980's. I was a successful televangelist. I saved millions of confused souls around the globe and showed them that Jesus wants everybody to have Wealth and Health. I used the gifts of the Lord to witness to the unsaved. I brought prosperity to my faithful television congregation.

PRAISE JESUS that I am outside of bars, back into the real world!!! PRAISE SWEET JESUS!!!
Well Good morning Rev Jim! I think we ran into you at the Bakers yard sale many years back...after that messy incident with Jessica Hahn. You and your lovely wife bought Jim and Tammy's air conditioned dog house if I remember correctly.
Oh BTW, Brand is sending you a copy of his discipline tape "The Gentle Use of Bondage For Loving Christians". The videos can be had by others for the mere price of $19.95 for set 1987-1990. PM me for more details.

Yours in Christ,
Bethany Angelica Covington