View Single Post
(#1)
Old
True Christian™
Forum Member

TC Bravery Ex-Masturbator Christian Love Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Hands Off

Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default I hope Jesus Posts Again - 11-12-2013, 03:39 AM

I hope You will post again this year. I wasn't part of this forum when You chose to bless us with Your Presence. I'm just an unworthy servant, with no one that cares much about me - but I know You care.

If You will even say hello, it would be enough to last a lifetime.

"I can't believe how I wasted all of those years. I can't believe that I cried so many tears. If my love could be measured by the tears that I've cried, there'd be an ocean from where I stand that would reach to the other side. Jesus, I'm an open book. Won't you read every page of my heart? Jesus won't you take a look and help me make a brand new start."

Humbly,
Brother Larry