View Single Post
(#29)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: THE FEMALE ORGASM - A GATEWAY SIN ? - 05-05-2008, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higher Love View Post
Not being funny but if your lady isnt having an orgasm them surely your just not good at sex
Not GOOD at sex? Son, I am GREAT at sex, and I have 4 healthy children to prove it!

As I stated before, sex is for making babies, NOT ENJOYMENT! Making a baby should only take 5 minutes or so, and most of that includes prayer, turning off the lights, disrobing, climbing into bed, and further prayer. Remember sex is very painful for women, so we do not wish to have our wives suffer.

The 'act' of sex itself should be over in under a minute. That's all it takes to insert your manhood, edjaculate, and then withdraw. That's all it takes to make a baby. Men who spend longer than that having 'sex' are perverts!