View Single Post
(#44)
Old
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Minecraft: Makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy - 10-07-2010, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notchz View Post
Hello ya'll. I'm the creator of this game.
The first thing I'll say is that you're all piffleing idiots. The blocky textures is because I did this all alone, and thus I can't create more advanced textures because I'm a coder. The term "indie" means independent, with other words I'm not tied to a bigger company like Activison or Blizzard.

Secondly, I'm happy I wasn't raised by you mormons when I was a child. No video games? REALLY?! Your kids must piffleing hate you. I would've killed myself if I didn't get to play video games. Also what is bad with creativity? So you are saying every single painter, musician, game designer and so on and so forth is a Satanist?

When I first read this extremely idiotic thread I thought it was a joke. Then I looked through the replies. Wow. Just wow. And those aren't walking penises, for you to even think that you need to have a dirty mind you piffleing pervert. For one, they're green. Second they aren't even shaped like a penis. Third, it's a monster. It blows up when it comes near you. This game have nothing to do about mocking your oh so precious non-existent god. It's for kids and adults alike to be able to express their creativity in this virtual sandbox. For those who don't like that there's also a survival mode. And there will be a adventure mode in the future.

With other words, you guys are giant mormons. Oh and by the way, I am an atheist. God does not exist, nor does Satan or hell. The world was created by the big bang. So yeah, I'll enjoy my non existent hell, and I'll enjoy coding my minecraft, get rich as piffle and piffle lots o' whores with all the money!

Ciao idiots.
*yawn*

You're boring.

It is more than apparent that you are just a child and what you are doing is identity theft as well as claiming credit for someone else's intellectual property.

I have already emailed Markus Perrson with a link to your claims.

I may be against this game and computer games generally, but he does need to know little brats like you are out on the internet claiming to be him.

BTW here is the prison time you could get for your little prank.

Quote:
The increase in crimes of identity theft lead to the drafting of the Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act. In 1998, The Federal Trade Commission appeared before the United States Senate. The FTC discussed crimes which exploit consumer credit to commit loan fraud, mortgage fraud, lines-of-credit fraud, credit card fraud, commodities and services frauds. The Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act (2003) [ITADA] amended U.S. Code Title 18, § 1028 ("Fraud related to activity in connection with identification documents, authentication features, and information"). The statute now makes the possession of any "means of identification" to "knowingly transfer, possess, or use without lawful authority" a federal crime, alongside unlawful possession of identification documents. However, for federal jurisdiction to prosecute, the crime must include an "identification document" that either: (a) is purportedly issued by the United States, (b) is used or intended to defraud the United States, © is sent through the mail, or (d) is used in a manner that affects interstate or foreign commerce. See 18 U.S.C. § 1028©. Punishment can be up to 5, 15, 20, or 30 years in federal prison, plus fines, depending on the underlying crime per 18 U.S.C. § 1028(b). In addition, punishments for the unlawful use of a "means of identification" were strengthened in § 1028A ("Aggravated Identity Theft"), allowing for a consecutive sentence under specific enumerated felony violations as defined in § 1028A©(1) through .
Hope you enjoy your 5 - 30 yr sentence. I can guarantee you, you will be praying to Jesus while your cellmate Bubba is sodomizing you.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!