View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member, Repenting jewess
Forum Member

Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: My wife bought me one of those stupid little chocolate bunnies last year - 03-10-2014, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingEnlightenment View Post
I'm so sorry.

But I'm glad to hear you're on a better path now. I just hope Jesus can find it in His heart to forgive your abusive parents for bringing you up that way.
As my signature shows, which does make me blush in shame whenever I see it:

1 John 2:22 - Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1 John 2:23 - Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Furthermore Mark 16:16, He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

So what matters is not whether Jesus will forgive them, but if they ask for forgiveness through Him and come to accept Him as I have. Given that my father has consented me to be here, though, there might be a spark of hope for him and my mother yet!

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.