Thread: Hiding Bruises
View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

Abner Leopold is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Abner Leopold is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hiding Bruises - 12-24-2011, 04:11 AM

That's exactly what I was going to mention, stay inside. I'm sure you have plenty of houswork to do anyway, & if you get it all done, then you can always find other things indoors to spend your time constructive. Polish your hubands shoes, mend his clothes, & spend time scrutinizing your own work & places you need to improve. Then explain to your husband where, why , how you can & should be doing better. This is a good time for this because since you are already bruised, its a very convienient time for more deserved punishment, depending on how much room for improvement you have, you may be able to work yourself into a good enough beating that its not just black eyes, go for more of a full body beating, then you should be able to leave home sooner, you will have learned your lesson, and if you drive like most women, your car is probably already banged up pretty badly anyway, so people will just assume you were in a car wreck. Then you don't have to lie, & disgrace our saviour by telling lies & breaking one of the most important commandments. Use some of your time to practice up on your baking, so you won't burn any more pies. Then you can avoid thus incidence ever happening again.
There's plenty to do & I'm sure if your like most women including my wife, a constant effort for perfection is emphatic & the beatings are just a small part of your learning to be a more godly servant to your man. God Bless You Sister, & good luck on your journey.