View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Gifts to Avoid For Christmas - 11-17-2012, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl the wop View Post
Lasciviousness is their stock-in-trade.

I see you live in Independence, MO, Reverend. Tell me, do you experience any weird things being so close to a momo community? I trust your prosletyzing efforts will bear some fruit.
It's a battle around every corner. Ghettos in Kansas City full of negro girls with Marge Simpson "hair-dids" with red or blue tips, down low thugs with their pants sagging down for quick and easy access you their bottom cracks and crazy gap mouth old drunks rolling around the streets in wheelchairs spending their welfare at the corner liquor store. And there is a liquor store on every other corner. I kid you not. That is the hallmark of any ghetto in my experience. So I witness in the liquor stores.

Then here in the suburbs of Independence there is nothing but liberal white secular "christians" voting in demoncrats. The whole state is red and then you have this blue cancerous growth in the Kansas City area. The first thing I do is take them on a van ride into the ghetto at night and then park it next to a liquor store. I turn on all the lights in the van take the keys and then walk away. At which point they are forced to contend with reality. I say, "If you love the negroes so much come on out and walk around." I have yet to have one person step out. In fact, they usually beg me not to leave them even in the van. This establishes the truth so when the real sermons begin they can't fall back on their liberal malarky about how the blacks are nice and kind like us when they know they don't really believe any of that politically correct nonsense.