View Single Post
(#1)
Old
True Christian™

exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default The Easter Bunny did NOT die for your sins, Atheists/Satanists. - 03-21-2010, 02:18 PM

I am sure this has been done before ad nauseum, but I thought it a good idea to bring it up again. There seems to be a disturbing upward trend in the amount of people who worship the so called "Easter Bunny".

Now, as a Christian, I just can't stand for this. Jesus Christ said, in his own words: John, Chapter 14, Verse 6- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Those are God's own words. So why are people worshiping the "Easter Bunny"? I believe it has to do with the "fursuit/furry" death cult that has been on the rise for some years now. Incase anyone doesn't know the furry death cult is a bunch of idiotic liberals living on welfare who dress up as animals and go to conventions and have massive pagan orgies with each other. Creation Scientists are deciding whether or not to classify this disorder along with homosexuality and paedophilia.

Most of these people have dreams of committing vile acts of sodomy with the "Easter Bunny". What's most dangerous is that they are targeting their propaganda towards young children and it's have a deleterious effect. Children as young as 2 months old go to take photos with said "bunny" and the cameraman conveniently sits these kids on the "bunny's" crotch areas. Studies have been done that have shown that 99.5% of all people who dress up as the "Easter Bunny" are homosexual paedophiles. It's a proven fact.
The kids are also exposed to posters of the "bunny" at school, pink and purple baskets (pink and purple are colours of the homosexual agenda), and tonnes of other propaganda all in an attempt to lead young Christian children away from Christ. After being exposed to the "Easter Bunny" from birth, Christian scientists have demonstrated that the chances of obtaining salvation are slim, although possible if extensive prayer and Bible study are performed as soon as one realises the depravity of their actions.

The absolute worst thing about all this though is that they are doing all this during the time when we are supposed to be celebrating Jesus's resurrection. They have taken a Godly holiday and turned into into a pagan love fest filled with orgies, debauchery, and detestable idolatry.

The "Easter Bunny" did not die for your sins. Let's reclaim Easter for Christ.