View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash, foreign papist

Cathlick Perv

Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: The Twelve Disciples of CHRIST: Where are They Now? - 02-06-2014, 03:06 PM

17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
18 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.
19 This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me.

This seems to insure that Saint Peter already died. Right.

20 Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?
21 Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?
22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.
23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?
24 This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.

This is also very relevant to our theme. John is a likely candidate for an immortal apostle since Jesus did neither say nor deny it and according to christian tradition he was the only apostle who was not martyred.

Of the other apostles we have at last apocryphal scriptures about their martyrdoms and we will have to work out which apostles could have cheated death.

For that I want to use this book for study:
The Big Book of Martyrs (Factoid Books)
http://www.amazon.com/The-Book-Marty.../dp/1563893606

Ex 20:4-5 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; <--- That includes Mary