View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Valentine's Day: Christian Custom? -- or Pagan Holiday? - 02-15-2011, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaker Vessel View Post
Ezekiel, I am not preaching in the church. I'm preaching on the bus stops and in the door-to-door ministry, remember?

Do all Baptists shout like you? I'm starting to think so. I used to attend a Baptist church when I was younger, and man, did they do some shouting. I always thought the pastor was going to bust an artery.

Well, have a nice, uplifting non-Valentine's Day. I'm going to be home-schooling my 7 kids as usual, after the early-morning preaching and window washing while Korah babysits his younger siblings. He is so mature for a 12-year-old! He will make someone a fine husband in a few years.

I wonder what the weather will be like tomorrow for preaching. The updraft in this below-zero weather can get chilly in these skirts. Satan sure loves to put obstacles in our way, but I won't let him.

Hadassah is studying the dinosaurs right now and I am having a hard time explaining the truth to her. Zebedee is helping his sister when he can, but this week it's his chore to make lunch for everyone. He is too short to stir the barrel of rice as it cooks--you should see how cute it is--we have him stand on a stool and stir it with an oar!

Anyhoo, I've got a lot to do....so goodbye for now! Agape.
Pastor Ezekiel wasn't shouting. He was just using a larger font for our fellow brothers and sisters who's eyesight isn't as good as it used to be. Why would you insult him? More so how can you say he's shouting to begin with? The last time I checked you can't hear written words.

Only 2 in all of history have died for freedom all over the world... Jesus Christ and the American soldier.