View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default God's Plan of Salvation - 04-21-2009, 06:43 PM

1. The first thing you have to do is to recognize that you are a depraved sinner, and that nothing you do on your own is good enough for God. Understand that the commission of a single sin, no matter how insignificant it seems to you, deserves eternal torment in Hell. (Rom 3:23, Mt 13:41, Rom 5:12, I Jn 1:10, Is 64:6)

2. The second thing you have to do is to give up any and all sin from your life. Repent, just stop sinning, and turn your life over to the Lord. Do His will, and forget about your own will. (Lk 13:5, Acts 17:30) Remember, sin is rebellion. Every time you do what you want to do instead of what God wants to do, you are telling God that you know better than He does.

3. Believe that the only way that God could avert His own wrath was to sacrifice Himself to Himself, and then resurrect Himself. (Rom 10:9)

4. Invite Jesus into your life, with a prayer like the following:
Dear God,
I know that I am a worthless depraved sinner, hated in your sight. I know that I am not worthy of your grace, and I know that I deserve to be tormented forever in the Hell that You created for me. I believe that Jesus died for my sin, and I am willing to turn from sin and live my life only for you. I now invite Jesus into my life and heart as my personal Savior.

Amen
(Rom 10:10)

5. Read your Bible every day. It is God's literal Word to man. As a saved Christian, you are expected to do God's Will, and reading the Bible is the only way to know what His Will is. (II Tim 2:15, Ps 119:105)

6. Get baptized, and worship and fellowship with other saved Christians in a church where God's will is preached and where the King James Bible is the only authority. (Mt 28:19, Heb 10:25, II Tim 3:16)

I highly recommend signing up for the forum at http://www.landoverbaptist.net/ . Start a thread in the introduction section, letting us know who you are, how you got saved, and what are some of your favorite Bible passages.

7. Set up a rigorous tithing schedule, and cheerfully give everything you can. You don't have to worry about your own needs, because God has promised to take care of you. If you worry about rent, medicine, or food when deciding how much to tithe, then you are showing that you don't trust God. If you give abundantly, God will reward you abundantly, but if you are stingy or give grudgingly, then don't expect many favors from God. (Lk 12:22-33,II Cor 9)

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter