View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Mission to Las Vegas

Living_Water has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Living_Water has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Living_Water has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Living_Water has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Living_Water has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Living_Water has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Living_Water has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: What's better, hot or cold for removing gay germs? - 04-10-2011, 07:59 AM

I've set all the bank notes and all the possible bills to come by email. I also only order online newspapers. If I can't get a service that bills be electronically I try not to use their service.
As far as I know the homer-disease doesn't spread digitally. This is a great way to lessen the risk of getting AIDS.

On other cases when I can't avoid getting risky paper mail I use the freezer method to kill AIDS germs.

I really endorse informative threads like this. Good job brother Alphonse!

Revelation 22:1:
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.