View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Anti La Leche League Organizer
True Christian™

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Christian Love Real American™ Ready for the Rapture Pro-Life True Christian Lady Virgin True Republican Most Obedient Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts True Christian Beauty Saved 1 Year Best stoning bucket Flat Earth Flat Earth A for Effort Teabag Patriot Hands Off

Roberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoberta has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: What is the WORST SIN?? Homosexuality, Beastiality or Pedophilia? - 04-06-2012, 09:28 PM

Quote:
It's actually mind-blowing to me that in today's Godless society, they have gone and legalised being a fag, while child-rape and animal molestation still remain illegal? What, did they just pick the WORST SIN, and say "Hey, I know it's mentally ill for a man to want to rape another man in his fat sweaty hairy anus, but what the Hell, lets just legalise it!" Were they all on drugs?
Like so many others issues, it was solely an economic decision. Prison was like a veritable Valhalla for the poofsters and incarceration was a continuing drain on societal coffers.

I really do not understand why we have not outsourced detention to India or China. At a US cost approaching $50k per criminal per annum--the savings would be considerable!

Come climb my mountains.