View Single Post
(#11)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-26-2007, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
Why would you claim there is no water on the earth, of course there is, but your theory that water is flowing into the earth (as if it's coming in from the outside) is false.
So water flows upwards instead of downwards now?
Is there no end to your foolishness?

The water from the flood had to go somewhere, and where did it went?
Into the earth! Becoming the groundwater of today and puffing up the earth.

Quote:
What exactly did Isiah witness?
That the earth has corners duh!

Quote:
hey, no need to get worked up, please no hostility.
Then don't act stupid, we don't suffer fools here.

Quote:
Oh! Are you claiming that the earth is say, for example like a cd, and there are countries on top and countries underneath, on the bottom?
NO.
As I said, and now say again for atleast the THIRD time, the earth is NOT completly flat, it has *somewhat* flat surfaces due to the fact that it USED to be flat, before the flood.

Then the water went into the earth and puffed it up. Simple.
Try to keep up.

Quote:
like a cube? so if the top and bottom of the earth has sun and moon, what about your cube's sides?
Are you really this dumb, or are you simply playing dumb?
The earth is somewhat like a cube, and the sun and the moon rotates around it.

Just where is the problem there?
You're a fool.

Quote:
I'm sure you have a creative imagination, make it? there is nothing stopping you, and if your so certain that your hypothesis is correct then you don't have anything to worry about and you'll do the test! there, thats that sorted.
I would if I had the allowance to launch such a rocket, but since I won't get it. I can't.
Aren't you even reading what I type?

Quote:
Yes, we do, we have mathemattics and vast calculations.
And what's to say that your understanding of numbers is correct?
How would you know? By making a calculation with the same numbers you have no way of validating?

Quote:
hey, thats all I'm doing with you!
Good one!
You swallow everything those "scientists" tell you..
As for my arguments, you're this obstinate because you're brainwashed by so-called science..
And of course, you don't like the picture I'm drawing here, because like all atheist, you find the notion of a God very discomforting:
Because you know that then there is punishment for your sins.

Quote:
LOL! that is the funniest joke I've ever heard, good one, I'll use that tonight!, (I hope to God, you are joking!)
No joke.
But it must come as a shock to you who thinks your precious high-priest scientists are infallible.. or even have a clue what they're talking about.

Quote:
Ok, lets try and prove all your hypothesis right, okay! so I'm not on the attack any more! Let's see, which all previous theories have been wrong?
Far too many to list!
But what about the "undisputable fact" that atoms couldn't be split? And that they didn't contain any energy at all? This was "fact" as late as the 30's!
Well, how wrong they was.. to put it mildly.
Cause I take it you've heard of nuclear weapons? Well if not, you will when we drop a few on your terrorist friends in Iran!

..And while speaking of atoms, do you know how many models of how one is constructed there has been?
All discarded in favor of a later one, culminating in our current one.

Yeah, science never changes at all, it's 100% truth..
Just that all early theories have been proven untrue and new theories are constantly changed or added..
Still all truth right?

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 08-26-2007 at 02:25 PM.