View Single Post
(#36)
Old
DOF investigation completed.
Checks out perfectly.
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Persecuted A for Effort Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Kirk Cameron Fan Club Ex-negro

Isabel G has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isabel G has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isabel G has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isabel G has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isabel G has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isabel G has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isabel G has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isabel G has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isabel G has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isabel G has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isabel G has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Our policy on avatars - 09-30-2012, 10:32 PM

My avatar is a dog that died. It was my fault. See, I used to be a hot mess girl, hanging out in the clubs drinking Bacardi. I was a sick pervert too, abusing my body with all kinds of "devices" like dildos and cellphones.

Well, one time I woke up in my bed, covered in vomit and other stuff I don't want to mention. When tried to stand up, I had a pain inside me. I felt down there and discovered a huge dildo. I pulled it out and threw it out my bedroom window. Well, that poor dog ran up to and bit that dildo.

Right away, he started throwing up. He just kept barfing and barfing, then he died. I keep him as my avatar to remind me of what a bad person I used to be.